Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF
The Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of common stocks of companies that have a record of increasing dividends over time.
- Seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ US Dividend Achievers Select Index
- Large-cap equity, emphasizing stocks with a record of growing dividends year over year
- Employs a passively managed, full-replication approach
- Includes U.S. common stocks that have a history of increasing dividends for at least ten consecutive years
- Excludes stocks that might have low potential for increasing dividends
expense ratio - 0.10%
inception date - April 21, 2006
PROSPECTUS - PDF » view
FUND WEBSITE » advisors.vanguard.com
ETF.com » profile page
etf fact sheet
Interested in learning more about how this ETF will work within your portfolio? Let's have a quick chat.